With all the hoopla over England's original WAG moving to the States, I started thinking about who is the ultimate WAG. Some candidates that came to mind were:
- Eva "I'm not Bridezilla" Longoria
- Vanessa "I forgive anything for some bling bling" Bryant
- Joumana "I will not only take down my husband but also the entire Nets organization" Kidd
- Jean "I will take EVERYTHING including my husband's masculinity" Strahan
- Jackie (No further explanation necessary) Christie
So let's check the scoreboard here:
- Bridget got the baby she always wanted, fathered by the guy she wanted, and she managed to look like the victim in the process.
- Tom got the supermodel he wanted, but forever shattered his perfect image. Forget his future political aspirations, his current image is what he needs to be thinking about. I'm sure Boston fans would have wholeheartedly forgiven him his baby-mama drama and welcomed him back with open arms, but...BUT...he wore a Yankees cap!!!!!!!! In public!!!!!!!! Yet another point for Bridget as Tom has seemingly lost his mind.
All Bridget needs to do is write a hit song about this and she'll be on par with Justin Timberlake on Bill Simmons's Vengeance Scale. So while we ponder Tom's once providential fate - seriously, Tom, what's going on with you?!?!? - we can only lift our glasses to the Queen as she awaits the arrival of her son on Gisele's birthday.